- 3/4 cup spelt flour
- 1/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- Topping: 50g dark chocolate (vegan) 1)
- Set the oven to 175°C/350F
- Mix the ingredients in a food processor to a dough.
- Use a sprinkler or spoon and make about 20 circles on a plate with a baking sheet. Shape them and flatten with a spoon afterwards for a more aesthetic result 🙂
- IMPORTANT! Cool the plate with the cakes about 10 minutes before they are heated in the oven.
- Bake for about 8 minutes and allow to cool
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and dip half of the chocolate cake (or whole if you prefer).