If you have never tried vegan cheesecake, or are looking for new flavors to experiment with, this stracciatella, maqui berry, and white chocolate cheesecake recipe is for you. It’s vegan, gluten-free, and requires no baking.
- 80 g toasted almonds (ground)
- 80 g toasted cashews (ground)
- 3 T coconut oil
- 10 g cacao powder
- 2 T agave
- 240 g cashews(previously soaked for min 4 hours)
- 100 g coconut cream (the thickened cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 4 T agave
- 4 T coconut oil
- 3–4 T lemon juice
- 50 g dark chocolate (chopped)
- 160 g cashews(previously soaked for min 4 hours)
- 80 g coconut cream (the thickened cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk)
- 2 T coconut oil
- 100 g vegan white chocolate
- 1–2 T agave
- 2 T lemon juice
- 2 t maqui berry powder
- 3–4 T almond milk
- Line the base of a 16 cm cake tin with baking paper. Process all the crust ingredients until the mixture sticks together. Press the crust mixture evenly into the cake tin.
- 1st layer: Place all the ingredients (except chocolate) in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Gently stir in chopped dark chocolate pieces and layer the filling on top of the crust. It’s best if you put chopped chocolate pieces in the freezer for half an hour before adding it to the filling (make sure it’s not warm from blending) to ensure that chocolate pieces won’t melt.
- 2nd layer: Melt the chocolate in a medium pot over low heat. Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Pour the mixture on top of the first layer. Place the cake in the freezer to set for at least 3-4 hours.
Find more of Nensi & Slaven’s recipes at Rainbow in My Kitchen.
For more vegan cheesecake inspiration, click here.