- Chocolate brownie layer
- 1 1/2 cup almonds
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 cup dates (soaked in warm water for 10 mins, drained)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- Line a pan with parchment, allow some parchment paper to hang over the sides.
- Process nuts in a food processor until they resemble fine crumbs.
- Add cocoa powder, process until well combined.
- Then, add the dates and process until a sticky dough is formed.
- Spoon mixture into pan and smooth with the back of a spoon.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator to set for a minimum 1 hours.
- Cheesecake layer
- 1 1/2 cup cashew nuts (soaked)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberry
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp beetroot powder
- 1/4 cup coconut cream
- Add all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove pan in freezer and pour mixture over the brownie layer.
- Smooth the top.
- Drizzle some coconut cream on top and start swirling.
- Back to the freezer and freeze least 4 hrs or overnight.
- To serve, slice and let them thaw at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.