Makes 10 pieces
- 1 package tofu puffs
- 100g bean sprouts, blanched
- 1 cucumber, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup purple cabbage, sliced
Dipping sauce mixture:
- 2 Tbsp sweet sauce (kecap manis)
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp calamansi juice
- 2 Tbsp filtered water
- Toasted sesame
- Lightly toast or grill the tofu puffs until both sides are crispy.
- Mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Slice the toasted tofu puffs open to make space for the stuffing.
- Next, stuff equal amounts of veggies into the tofu puffs.
- Serve immediately with the dipping sauce.