These raw vegan summer roll wraps are incredibly refreshing, healthy and gluten-free! Plus, they require almost no effort to make.
- Rice paper
- Salad spring mix
- ½ Carrot (use a peeler instead of slicing them. It’s easier to eat)
- ½ Cucumber (thinly sliced long way)
- Clover Sprouts
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp desired sweetener
- H2O (just keep adding little by little to get the consistency that you wanted. I used about ⅓ of a cup or less)
- This process is kind of hard to explain so I suggest going on YouTube for this. Just type in summer rolls. So many ways that you can put them all together. Don’t worry it’s easy to follow.
- To make peanut sauce, just mix all ingredients together.
- Summer rolls are super easy to make and you can put whatever veggies you desire. It doesn’t have to be the veggies that I used. Literally endless possibilities here. Good luck! 😀
Find more of Eugene’s recipes on @pinoy_vegan.
For more summer roll wraps inspiration, click here.