- 1/2 medium onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. cider vinegar
- A few drops of liquid smoke
- Combine the above ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth, cover your tofu in the mixture and allow to marinate for 2-3 hours before stir frying in a wok.
- Place your sushi rice in a saucepan with enough water to cover, gentle simmer for 15-20 minutes, stirring often. Once cooked transfer the rice to a tray and pour over a few tablespoons of rice vinegar. Once chilled place in the fridge ready until you’re to serve.
- Prepare the rest of your bowls ingredients, i used avocado, red cabbage, carrot, radish, sugarsnap peas, cucumber, pickled ginger, wasabi and nori sheet pieces.
- Once all components are ready, simple add everything to a bowl & drizzle over some lime juice.