- 500g of sweet potatoes (about 2 medium)
- 12 medjool dates
- 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup
- 100g of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- a pinch of salt
- 100g of ground oats
- 6 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- Boil the sweet potatoes (in small pieces) in 20 minutes, until they become really soft.
- Put the potatoes and remaining ingredients to a food processor and stir well.
- When it’s sticky put in a baking dish and cook for 45 minutes at 180C/350F.
- Cool down before putting on the icing.
- ICING 2 sp of coconut oil 2 sp of maple syrup 3 sp of cacao powder Spread the icing on top of the cake and cut into squares.
- Add hazelnuts on top if you like!