- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (or muscovado sugar)
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 flax “eggs” (=2 tbsp ground flaxseed mixed with 5-6 tbsp water)
- 1 cup oats 1/2 cup brown rice flour (you can use white too)
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Blend all the wet ingredients until smooth, add the dry ones and blend again.
- Cook in a non-stick pan with a little coconut oil for 1.5 minutes or until the bubbles appear on the top, flip and cook for another minute.
- Stack the pancakes, drizzle with your favorite vegan syrup, top with fruits and nuts and ENJOY!