This is the perfect lazy afternoon meal. All it takes 25minutes of your time including prep.
- 150g Tofu Firm
- 180g Ramen Noodles
- 1 Zucchini (sliced)
- 2 Cups Baby Spinach
- 1 Tsp Ginger (minced)
- 1 Garlic Clove (minced)
- ½ Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- ¼ Cup Tahini (unhulled)
- 1 Tbsp Red Curry Paste (vegan friendly)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- ½ Tbsp Avocado Oil (optional)
- Sprouts to garnish
- Pepper to taste
- Add the avocado oil and tofu to a pot over medium heat and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and Sauté for 1 minute. Add the curry paste and combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium low. Add the vegetable broth, coconut milk, tahini and lime juice to the pot and whisk to combine. Add the sliced zucchini and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
- While the soup is simmering, cook the noodles as per package directions. Set aside.
- Add the spinach to the soup and combine then remove from the heat. Divide the noodles between the bowls and top with the soup. Garnish with sesame seeds and fresh sprouts.
Depending on the type of noodles you are using, you can cook them in the soup and make this a one pot meal.
If you don’t like tahini use peanut butter or almond butter.
Find more of Blake’s recipes on @plantpowernutritionandfitness.