- 2 Ruby red grapefruit, skin and pith removed and sliced into thin rounds
- 2 large handfuls of mizzen (or preferred greens)
- 1 small handful spinach
- 2 calendula flowers (the petals only)
- 20 mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp roasted peanuts
- 2 fennel flowers, broken into small pieces
- 1/4 large avocado, sliced thinly
- 1 Tbsp broccoli flowers
- For the sauce
- Juice of 1 large lemon (approx 2 Tbsp)
- 1/2 tsp chill flakes
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped finely
- Arrange the salad ingredients into a bowl or plate, however you desire.
- Whisk the dressing ingredients together in a bowl, then pour over the top. Serve immediately.