- 1 small white onion (small dice)
- 1 tbsp neutral oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 1–15oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- bite-sized broccoli florets (or other quick-cooking vegetables)
- extra-firm tofu (3/4 inch cubes)
- 1–2 tbsp tamari/soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice (or to taste)
- 1 tsp sriracha (optional)
- salt to taste.
- a little brown sugar (optional)
- Toppings: cashews, red chili flakes, sesame seeds, fresh basil
- Zoodles (zucchini noodles), brown rice + millet ramen to serve
- Sauté the small white onion in the oil until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the minced garlic cloves and finely grated ginger.
- Sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add the Thai red curry paste and keep mixing on medium heat, about another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and water and stir. Add the broccoli florets (or other quick-cooking vegetables) and extra-firm tofu and simmer until broccoli is fork tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in tamari/soy sauce, fresh lime juice, sriracha (optional) and salt. (Add a little brown sugar if desired.)
- Add the toppings and serve with the zoodles and brown rice + millet ramen.