- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 15oz extra firm tofu, chopped into 1-inch cubes (Pressed and drained excess water)
- 1 ½ tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoons garlic chili sauce (or sriracha)
- 2 teaspoons arrowroot starch
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce together, then set aside.
- Set a nonstick skillet on medium-high heat -throw in tofu cubes to cook for 5 to 7 minutes until the edges are brown. (Be sure to press tofu and remove excess water first)
- Add veggies and stir around to coat in oil and they begin to sear. Cook for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, until the veggies begin to soften, but not overcooked.
- Reduce the heat and pour in the sauce.
Find more of Peggy’s recipes on @VeggiePeggy.