This soft, delicious vegan triple chocolate bundt cake covered in a smooth chocolate ganache is a perfect dessert for any occasion.
- 200 grams spelt flour
- 40 grams almond flour
- 40 grams cacao powder
- 15 grams baking powder
- 210 grams coconut sugar
- 80 grams olive oil
- 200 grams almond milk
- 1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 150 grams dark chocolate chips or dark chocolate, chopped
For the ganache
- 100 grams dark chocolate, melted
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil (optional)
- Whisk together both flours, baking powder, cacao and sugar until combined.
- Add in oil, milk, vanilla and vinegar and stir until combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Grease a bundt pan with non-stick spray and fill with batter.
- Bake at 200ºC (400°F) for 40-45 minutes or until done.
- Let it cool and cut off the risen part.
- To make the ganache melt the chocolate and add coconut oil if using and pour on the cake.
- Top with crushed almonds or any other desired topping.
Find more of Consuelo’s recipes at Earthly Taste.