Gluten & Nut free recipe for 18cm x 18cm square mold.
- 60 g GF rolled oats (or chickpea flour)
- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 3 Tbsp. (30g) coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp. (5g) cocoa powder
- 1/8 tsp pink salt
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- 200ml coconut cream or full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup (50 g) desiccated coconut
- 5 Tbsp. (75 ml) coconut oil
- 7–8 Tbsp. raw cacao powder (Bitterness of raw cacao powder may vary. Please adjust the amount of the powder according to preference.)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup or agave syrup
- 1/4 tsp pink salt
- 120g dark chocolate (I used 70%)
- 1/2 cup (120ml) coconut cream or full fat coconut milk (or plant milk)
- Preheat oven to 170C/340F. Place every dry ingredient for the crust in a food processor. Process well until it reaches the consistency of flour.
- Add melted coconut oil and maple syrup into the food processor and process until it resembles wet sand.
- Line the mold with baking sheet and press the mixture into the bottom. Bake it for about 25 minutes or until baked through. Cool it down completely.
- In a high speed blender place every ingredient for the filling and blend well until smooth. Add more sweetener if you need. Layer the filling above the crust. Cool it in the freezer until set.
- To make the chocolate ganache, place chopped chocolate in a small bowl. Heat coconut cream until just before boil. Pour over the chocolate and stir together until well combined.
- Pour the ganache over the chocolate filling and flatten the surface with a spatula.
- Put it in the freezer until set. Take out from the mold and cut with a warm knife.