Any day can be Valentine’s Day if you make these vegan truffles with raw filling, coated in dark chocolate and sprinkled with rose petals. Five ingredients, three easy steps, and you’re ready to dazzle anyone with your beautiful, elegant creation.
- 1 cup cashews (or almonds)
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup coconut desiccated
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 50gr of dark vegan chocolate
- 1 tbsp of rose petals
- In a food processor blend the coconut, cashews and dried cranberries until sticky. Add the vanilla and blend further. Add water if required.
- Roll them into balls and place them to cool in the freezer or fridge.
- Melt some dark chocolate and roll the balls in them. Place on a rack or plate and top with rose petals. Store in the fridge.
If you can’t wait to start celebrating Valentine’s Day and are ready to indulge in sugary treats, you’ll love our selection of 14+ recipes for this special occasion. Click here to see even more Valentine’s Day-themed recipes you won’t believe are vegan.