- 1 + 1/2 cup gluten free flour (buckwheat is great)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 1 + 1/2 cup soy milk (start with 1 cup then add the 1/2 when mixing as needed)
- 1 ripe banana mashed – optional or use another sweetener if desired
- 1 tbsp flax meal + 2 tbsp water, combined to make flax “egg”
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt if desired
- Whisk together the soy milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add in the mashed banana, soy milk, vanilla and flax egg. Mix until well combined, alternatively add everything to a blender.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat and add 1/4 of the batter to the pan. Cook until bubbles begin to show, flip and then cook until lightly golden.
- Top with whipped coconut, fruits and vegan chocolate sauce.