- (with Cinnamon Plum Compote)
- 3 ripe bananas, frozen
- ½ a small avocado
- 2 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 150g plums
- 4 Tbsp water
- 3 Tbs maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Add ingredients for the compote to a sauce pan and cook on high heat for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir and make sure nothing gets burned.
- Then let simmer for another 10 minutes until the plums break and compote thickens.
- Turn off heat and let compote cool for at least 30 min.
- After the compote has cooled down, add all ingredients for the mylkshake to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Do not overblend you want it to be still cool and if you blend it too long, the blender usually heats up and ruins the mylkshake.
- Add compote to a bowl, glas or bottle and pour mylkshake over it. Enjoy with a spoon