- 75 g ground or fine oats
- 15 g vanilla pudding powder
- 500 ml vegan milk of choice
- 1 mashed banana or 1 grated apple or both
- 1-2 tbsp nut butter vanilla and cinnamon maple syrup or other sweetener
- Toppings: fruits, chocolate, granola, etc.
- Bring milk to the boil in a pot and take it off the heat.
- Dissolve the pudding powder in a bit of water in a small cup and then stir into the hot milk.
- Add oats as well and bring to the boil again while stirring.
- Add mashed banana, grated apple, nut butter, vanilla, cinnamon, sweetener or other ingredients of choice to taste.
- Put a lid on the pot and let your oatmeal swell for about 5 minutes.
- Finally, fill your oatmeal in a bowl and serve with toppings (here: berries & chocolate).