No need to bake to enjoy your favorite cozy flavors – these vegan apple pie frappes will do the trick! Topped with homemade caramel and whipped coconut cream, they are an absolutely indulgent treat for any time of day!Print
Apple pie frappe
- 2 cups vanilla soya milk/coconut or oat milk (substitute for unflavoured plant-based milk of choice & 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 cup Apple purée
- 1 cup plant-based milk of choice
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tbsp coconut nectar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Whipped coconut cream for topping
- Freeze the vanilla soya milk in ice cube trays overnight.
- Add the frozen milk cubes, apple purée, plant-based milk, and cinnamon to your blender and blitz until smooth.
- For the caramel whisk the coconut nectar, almond butter, and salt together in a bowl.
- Drizzle the caramel inside your serving glasses and top with the apple pie frappe, whipped coconut cream, and more of the salted caramel.
- Serve right away! Enjoy xx
Find more of Christina’s recipes at Addicted to Dates.