- 40g coconut butter
- 30g coconut oil
- 150g maple syrup
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 bananas
- 200g spelt flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
- Start by gently melting 40g coconut butter along with 30g coconut oil in a small saucepan (you can substitute by using coconut oil for both or coconut butter for both).
- Stir in 150g maple syrup along with 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Mash 2 bananas and add as well. Set aside.
- Take a large bowl and add 200g spelt flour, 1 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp baking soda, and 1 tsp baking powder. Mix with a spoon and fold in the mixture from the saucepan.
- Pour into a square, greased pan and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Serve with favorite toppings (like coconut yogurt & berries) and enjoy!
Find more of Marie’s recipes at The Raw Berry.