- 2 cups oats
- 3 ripe bananas
- ½ cup aquafaba (liquid from a tin of chickpeas)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup vegan chocolate chips to sprinkle on top
- Preheat your oven to 180C/360F and prepare your muffin tin with paper cases.
- In your food processor grind your oats until you’re left with a fine meal.
- Add in the rest of your ingredients (except your chocolate chips) and blend until well combined and creamy. You should have a sticky thick batter.
- Spoon 2 tablespoons into each muffin case. Sprinkle over chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted inside comes away clean.
Find more of Meera’s recipes on @thefitfabfoodie.