- serves 4
- •2 red onions
- •2 cans of black beans
- •1 large ripe mango
- •3 tomatoes or 200gr of cherry tomatoes
- •1/2 red onion
- •1/2 red chilli
- •1 bunch of coriander
- •2 tsp of paprika
- •1/2 tsp- 1 tsp of chilli powder depending on taste
- •1 tsp of garlic powder
- •1 tsp of onion powder
- •12-15 mini tortillas.
- •avocado (optional- mine was not ripe so didn’t make it to the recipe)
- •extra chilli
- Slice the red onion and cook in a pan on medium heat with olive oil until soft;
- Add in the rinsed and drained black beans.
- Add in the spices (chilli, paprika, garlic and onion powder)
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes on low heat.
- While the onions and beans cook, slice your tomatoes and mango, 1/2 red onion and coriander and mix together in a bowl to make the salsa.
- Remove beans from the heat.
- Serve with warmed up tortillas, avocado, chilli, coriander and the mango salsa