These vegan buckwheat oat pancakes are gluten-free, egg- and dairy-free, which makes them a perfect start to your day! Don’t forget to top them with your favorite fruit, berries, and nuts, and of course a dash of syrup or vegan honey!
- ¾c buckwheat flour
- ¾c oat flour
- 3tsp baking powder
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1 aquafaba “egg” (3tbsp chickpea “water”=1egg)
- 1 ½c cashew milk
- Whisk dry ingredients.
- Whisk aquafaba until foamy and set aside.
- Add milk to dry. If too dry add a splash of water.
- Fold in aquafaba egg and let sit until the pan is hot.
- Cook pancakes evenly on each side.
- Serving suggestion: layer with chia pudding or jam and top with berries and maple syrup.
Find more of Teri-Ann’s recipes on @terianncarty.
If you loved these vegan buckwheat oat pancakes, you might also like…
Or click here for more vegan breakfast recipes.