- 1 cup oat flour (you can also use all-purpose flour or gluten free all-purpose flour mix)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (you can skip that if you don’t want your pancakes to be sweet)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup plant milk (I used soy)
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp liquid vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a glass mix the soy milk with apple cider vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, coconut sugar and cinnamon if using it.
- Add the buttermilk mixture, oil, vanilla extract and mix only until combined (don’t overmix).
- Let the batter sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Grease the skillet with a bit of oil or use a non stick one.
- Bake your pancakes on a preheated skillet about 2 minutes on each side.
- Top with fresh fruit and vegan chocolate.