- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cake:
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut or almond yogurt (I used both)
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- Preheat oven at 350F(180c).
- Whisk the dry ingredients until well combined.
- In a different bowl whisk all of the wet ingredients and stir into the dry.
- Mix to make a smooth batter and transfer to greased or lined cake pan.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until toothpick from the center comes out clean.
- Toped with: Melted Chocolate: combine 2 tbsp cacao powder, 2 tbsp melted coconut oil and 2 tbsp agave nectar. Peanut butter: combine 1 tbsp peanut butter powder and 2-4 tbsp water.