- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tbs applesauce
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup vegetable oil or canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a few drops of almond extract
- 2 cups plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven 180°
- Place wet ingredients into bowl and stir to combine
- In another bowl, add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and whisk to combine
- Fold dry ingredients into wet until just combined
- Add chocolate chips and mix in
- Pour the batter into pan. Then sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top
- Bake for 35-40 min (do the toothpick prick to check if cooked).
- Let it completely cool before slicing. You can store it in refrigerator for up to one week.
Find more of Elle’s recipes on @elleshungry.
If you have some ingredients left over after making this vegan choc chip loaded cake, try some of these chocolate chip recipes!