- You’ll need a small square tin.
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 1 cup of almond meal
- 1 cup + 2 tbsp of nut milk
- 1/2 cup of all purpose GF flour
- 7 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1/3 cup of stevia or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp of vanilla powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Optional: 2 tbsp of protein powder
- Pre-heat your oven at 175 degrees Celsius and line your brownie tin with baking paper.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas and blitz in a food processor.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients apart from the raspberries and mix for a few minutes until smooth. Scrap the side of the food processor if needed.
- Pour the dough in your tin and top with the raspberries.
- Cook at 175 degrees Celsius for 35 minutes.
- Leave to cool slightly before cutting and keep it in the fridge.