Who doesn’t love a pantry-friendly breakfast recipe that’s ready in 5 simple steps? These vegan chocolate chip banana pancakes are exactly that – a fuss-free way to brighten your morning.
- 1 small/medium banana, very ripe
- ⅓ cup of oat milk
- 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of oat flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- handful of vegan chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add oat milk and apple cider vinegar, mix.
- Add oat flour and baking powder, mix to combine.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Bake pancakes on a hot skillet greased with a little bit of oil. Enjoy!
Find more of Magda’s recipes on @oatmeal_stories.