- 200g almond flour
- 100ml maple syrup
- 100g dark chocolate, chopped into chips
- 4 tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 heaped teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, melted
- Mix all ingredients
- Scoop out spoonfuls of the mixture and roll them into balls using your hands, then squash them down into cookie shapes and place onto a lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 175C/350F, fan setting, in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Dip into melted dark chocolate and chopped nuts and eat with vegan vanilla ice cream!