- ½ cup condensed coconut milk 120g
- 1 cup soy milk 240g
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk 400g
- 1 espresso shot about 60g (or 2 tsp instant coffee with ¼ cup water)
- ¼ cup coconut sugar 50g
- ¼ cup cocoa powder 27g (dissolved in ¼ cup water)
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- 150g dark chocolate
- Place condensed milk, soy milk, coconut milk, espresso, sugar and dissolved cocoa powder in a saucepan and stir until smooth and no lumps.
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Add agar-agar and mix until completely dissolved (about 1-2 mins). Whisk in dark chocolate until chocolate has completely melted.
- Strain mixture through a mesh sieve. Pour mixture into a loaf pan, let it cool completely before transferring the pan in the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set. Dust flan is its cocoa powder, slice and serve.
Find more of Mei’s recipes on @nm_meiyee.