- 80ml aquafaba (water from a can of chickpeas)
- 100g vegan sugar
- 100g ground almonds
- 65g powdered sugar
- Whisk the chickpea water until soft peaks form.
- Add half the sugar and whisk until well combined, then add the remaining sugar and whisk at high speed until the meringue is glossy and thick, add green colorant and set aside.
- Mix ground almonds with powdered sugar.
- Pour half the dry mixture into the meringue and mix using a spatula.
- Then add the other half and mix well.
- Spoon the batter into piping bag and pipe circles onto baking trays.
- Drop the baking sheets twice onto a hard surface (to get rid of air bubbles) and leave them 1-3 hours until they form a hard skin on top.
- Preheat oven to 100ºC.
- Bake them 10 minutes and then 5 minutes at 150ºC. (It depends on your oven). chocolate frosting: melt 100g chocolate with 3 tbsp oat milk.
- Add 2 tbsp of powdered sugar and let it cool.