- ¾ cup coconut butter
- ½ cup vegan white chocolate
- ⅓ cup stevia sweetened dark vegan chocolate
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 6–8 pre-made vegan donuts
- In a small saucepan heat white chocolate, 1 tbsp of coconut oil and coconut butter over low heat until melted and combined. Transfer about ⅔ of the white chocolate into a small bowl (size of the donuts) and set aside.
- In a separate saucepan heat stevia sweetened chocolate and 1 tbsp of coconut oil over low heat until melted. Transfer into a small bowl and set aside.
- To create the marble pattern drop 2-3 tsp of the dark chocolate into the white chocolate mix. Draw a wooden skewer or spoon through the darker chocolate to make swirl patterns inside the white chocolate. Remember, you’re not mixing this, you’re just lightly making swirl patterns with the darker chocolate in the white chocolate
- Now carefully dunk each donut face down into the glaze and lift right up. Hold the donuts by the side with the tips of your fingers and let the chocolate drip off for a few seconds. When the chocolate is only dripping slightly, transfer your beautiful creation onto a cooling rack or parchment paper. Let dry for about 20-30 minutes.*
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to two days.
After every other donut, add a little bit of extra white chocolate and dark chocolate and create new swirls.
Find more of Julia’s recipes on @delight.fuel.