Ever had a pancake tower for breakfast? This vegan chocolate pancakes recipe is guaranteed to yield fluffy, delicious results! Easy to make, easier to enjoy.
- 200 grams flour
- 20 grams raw organic cacao powder
- 25 grams potato flour
- 5 grams baking powder
- 1 pinch pink salt
- 250 ml oat milk
- 120 ml water
- 4 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Coconut yogurt, blueberries, chocolate chunks, cacao nibs and coconut chips
- In a medium bowl, combine all the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients and whisk to combine. Don’t overmix, lumps are fine. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat a small nonstick saucepan on medium heat. (I used a 12 cm diameter saucepan).
- Pour about ¼ cup of the mixture into the preheated saucepan and bake on each side for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown. Top with your favorite toppings.
Find more of Yukiko’s recipes on @foodie.yuki.