- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup dark chocolate cocoa powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 Tablespoon vegan sugar (or other sweetener)
- 1 Tablespoon oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat.
- Mix milk, oil and vanilla in a small bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, sugar and salt in a separate bowl until combined.
- Add the liquid to the dry and mix with a wooden spoon until just combined. Add a touch more milk if it’s too thick.
- Drop small scoops of batter onto the lightly greased skillet. When bubbles start to peak through the surface and you see a bit of light browning/crisping up on the underside, flip the pancakes over carefully, about 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat on the other side, remove from the pan and serve. Top with fruits and coconut milk mixed with cacao powder and melted vegan chocolate.