- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tbsp ground flaxseed
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch cardamom
- 1 tsp maple syrup or one Medjool date mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp canned coconut milk
- Add all ingredients to a saucepan and stir together. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes, making sure to continue to stir.
- Remove from stovetop and top with your favorites. (Pictured: cashew butter, sautéed peaches with berries, an extra drizzle of maple syrup and cacao nibs.)
Find more of Catherine’s recipes on @plantbasedrd.
If you loved this vegan coconut cream oats recipe, you might want to try these oatmeal recipes as well.