If you’re looking for a 4-ingredient, ready-in-3-steps dessert recipe, these vegan cream cheese bombs deliver! They’re smooth, soft, and so easy to make!
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese
- 2 tbsp vegan butter spread of choice or coconut oil (or coconut butter)
- 2–3 tbsp powdered sugar or erythritol
- for chocolate bombs, add 1 tbsp regular or dutch cocoa powder
- Soften the first two ingredients. Combine everything until smooth: using a hand mixer yields the smoothest results, but stirring with a fork will technically work if needed.
- Spread into a container, or use a cookie scoop to scoop balls onto a parchment-lined plate. (If the batter is too soft, just chill until firm enough to scoop.) Freeze to set.
- If using a container, cut into squares or bars. You can also cover them in melted chocolate at this time if desired. Store leftovers in the fridge or freezer.
Find more of Katie’s recipes on @chocolatecoveredkatie.