- 1 1/4 cups peeled and chopped zucchini (1 medium zucchini)
- 4 cloves chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbs coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup raw cashews (soaked in hot water for 15 mins prior to preparing)
- Step 1 – Saute zucchini and garlic over medium-high heat with a little bit of water for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 2 – Combine zucchini, garlic, coconut oil, almond milk, lemon juice, salt, black pepper, and raw cashews in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Step 3 – Cook pasta of your choice according to package instructions, then mix in your sauce, and enjoy. Garnish with fresh minced basil.
- Recipe makes 1 1/2 cups Alfredo sauce or enough for approximately 8 ounces of pasta.