- 4–6 pieces of day old bread of choice
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup almond milk or other non dairy milk
- 1 TBSP spelt flour or gluten free flour of choice
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract pinch salt
- 1 TBSP nutritional yeast
- 1 TBSP almond butter
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- Blend all ingredients (except bread) in a blender until smooth. Empty mixture into a tray.
- Dip bread into mixture on both sides.
- Heat a fry pan with a little bit of coconut oil or oil of choice.
- Fry the bread on low – medium heat for about 1 minute on each side until it forms a nice darkish crust.
- Serve with fresh berries and extra maple syrup and anything else you want.