- 60 g buckwheat flour
- 60 g white rice flour
- 30 g cacao powder
- 40 g coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana (approx. 100 g)
- 150 ml rice milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 g coconut cream (the thickened coconut cream from a can of full-fat coconut milk),
- 40 g dark chocolate
- 1–2 tablespoons agave
- Place all the dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Put banana and 150 ml rice milk in the blender and blend until smooth. Add the banana mixture to the bowl with dry ingredients and mix well. Adjust sweetness if needed.
- Brush the pan with coconut oil and preheat it under medium-low heat. Pour the batter into a circle (I used 2 tablespoons for each pancake). When the pancake starts bubbling a bit and the bottom is lightly browned, flip it over and cook briefly on the other side.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and top with raspberries and cherries.
- Chocolate sauce: Melt chocolate over low heat in a medium pot. Stir until smooth. Let it cool down a bit. Add coconut cream, melted chocolate, and agave to the blender and blend shortly until smooth.
Find more of Nensi & Slaven’s recipes at Rainbow in My Kitchen.