Another beautiful creation by Mei Yee, this gluten-free vegan grape juice tart is not only stunning, but also requires only 10 ingredients and is not too complicated to make!
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ½ cup gluten-free flour
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp vanilla bean extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup grape juice
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp agar agar powder
- Preheat your oven to 180°C/360°F. Grease a tart tin. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine all crust ingredients, mix until well combined. You should get a moist mixture than can be easily moulded.
- Firmly press into bottom and up the sides of tart tin.
- Bake for 15 mins. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool.
- In a saucepan, bring coconut milk, grape juice to a boil.
- Add agar-agar and stirring constantly until agar completely dissolves.
- Then lower the heat and add in maple syrup. Let simmer for 1 min. Turn off the heat and allow mixture to cool slightly.
- Pour mixture into the tart. Chill in fridge for at least 4 hours to set.
- Garnish with bean paste flowers and grapes.
Find more of Mei’s recipes on @nm_meiyee.