- 3 large ripe bananas
- 170g vegetable oil or coconut oil
- 100g granulated molasses (not the syrup)
- 20g granulated stevia
- 200g flour (I mixed half wholemeal, half white)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds soaked in 6 tbsp water
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- Process all ingredients together in a food processor, add the mixture to your heart shaped baking tin.
- Bake for 20 mins (350F/180C) until a skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from tin and allow to cool for serving.
- Happy baking!