This vegan lemon chamomile panna cotta is delicate and creamy, a perfect springtime dessert!
- ⅓ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 canned full fat coconut milk
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 2 chamomile teabags
- 2 tsp agar agar powder
- 1 tsp Yellow supercolor powder for the colour
- Place coconut milk in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Turn off the heat then add teabags and leave to brew, covered, for 15 minutes. Remove the teabags and squeeze out all the liquid.
- Pour the chamomile milk mixture into a small saucepan, bring to the boil. Whisk in agar. Whisk until agar is dissolved. Then add in lemon juice, maple syrup, whisking constantly. Allow to boil for approximately 30 seconds. Spoon 1-2 tbsp of the mixture into each mold. Place molds in freeze for 15 mins to set.
- Add the supercolour powder to the remaining mixture and mix to incorporate. Gently pouring mixture over the top of the set panna cotta. Transfer molds to the fridge and leave to solidify.
Find more of Mei’s recipes on @nm_meiyee.