- (serves 3):
- 1 1/2 cups shredded vegan cheese
- 1–2 cup plant milk
- 1 T vegan butter
- Garlic powder, stock powder, paprika, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1/4 cup cooked macaroni
- 6 slices bread
- Extra vegan butter
- Tomato sauce
- Combine vegan milk, cheese, butter and seasonings in a pot. Cook on low and mix regularly until cheese has melted. Mix in parsley and cooked macaroni, turn off heat.
- Spread vegan butter on both sides of each slice of bread. Place in a pan on medium heat and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- To assemble, spread tomato sauce on one slice of bread, add 1/3 macaroni mixture and spread evenly, top with another piece of bread. Repeat for remaining sandwiches.