- 1/4 cup (34g) raw cashews, soaked in hot water for 30+ mins
- 1-2 potatoes
- 1 medium carrot (around 50g)
- 3 heaping tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 4 tbsp. water
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. (224g) dry pasta
- Your favorite veggies (like sweet peas or brussels sprouts)
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions, then drain.
- Meanwhile, chop up potatoes and carrots into small cubes.
- Add to a medium pot and cover with water, then cook until tender and drain.
- Let cool for 10 minutes. Add all the ingredients except the pasta into a blender, processing until smooth and creamy; adjust with water to reach desired consistency.
- Mix sauce into the pasta until evenly incorporated. Enjoy with your favorite cooked or steamed veggies (like sweet peas)!