- 10 ounces dry macaroni
- 1 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup diced and steamed carrots
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup vegan cheese
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- 3 cups packed spinach
- Cook macaroni according to package instructions, drain and set aside.
- Add all ingredients except macaroni and spinach to your food processor or blender.
- Blend for about 1 minute, or until its completely smooth.
- Heat a small amount of oil in a large skillet, add spinach and cook until wilted.
- Add macaroni, and then cheese sauce.
- Heat for a minute, add salt or spices if needed and serve.