- 260g thick coconut yogurt (or any thick vegan yogurt)
- 250g self rising (self raising) flour (gluten free or regular)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt (optional)
- garlic infused oil
- fresh coriander
- Add all your ingredients into a bowl and mix together. I initially just do this with a spatula and then as it starts to come together I use my hands to ensure it’s all pushed into a big ball.
- Knead the dough briefly so it’s smooth and combined (you will need a little flour if it’s a bit sticky, it shouldn’t be)
- Cut the dough into 3 pieces
- On a lightly floured surface use a rolling pin to roll out your dough. I roll mine to just over 0.5cm thick in a sort of naan shape!
- Heat up a frying pan – no oil needed.
- Carefully lift up your rolled dough and place it in the heated frying pan. Allow to cook on one side for a few minutes, you should start to see some puffing up.
- Once some golden browning has occurred, flip the naan and cook for slightly less time on the other side.
- Brush the naan with a little garlic oil, add some chopped up fresh coriander and a little salt.
- Repeat for additional naans.
Find more of Becky’s recipes on @beckyexcell.