- 1 1/2 cups roll oats
- 1/2 cup Pecan
- 1/4 cup flaxseed meal
- 10 dates, pitted
- 1–2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 200 full fat coconut cream
- 200g non-dairy white chocolate
- 2–3 tbsp maple syrup optional* if using sugar-free white chocolate
- In a food processor, combine all crust ingredients and pulse until mixture looks like a wet sand. Firmly press into prepared tart pan, and refrigerate while you making the filling.
- Melt chocolate with coconut cream, stir until smooth.
- Pour filling into crust and refrigerate for 2 hrs before serving.
- Garnish with fresh fruits.
- Slice and enjoy.