- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder (optional)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon (optional)
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- half tablespoon of salt
- In a large bowl combine all the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients one by one forget her with a whisk.
- Let it rest for at least 20-30 min.
- Heat up a pan with plant butter or coconut oil and bake the pancakes for about 45-50 seconds at medium-high heat.
- Serve the pancakes warm with toppings/berries of choice.