Topped with dark chocolate chips, unsalted peanuts and coconut whipped cream, this vegan peanut butter mousse is a perfect easy dessert for a lazy day or a last-minute prep option.
- 12.3 ounces firm silken tofu
- ¼ cup organic peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt
- Coconut whipped cream
- Dark chocolate chips
- Unsalted peanuts
- Add silken tofu, peanut butter, maple syrup, and sea salt to a food processor. Process for about one minute, stopping to scrape down the sides occasionally.
- Transfer the peanut butter mousse to an airtight container. Place in the refrigerator to set and chill for about 20 minutes.
- Add peanut butter mousse to glass jars and top with coconut whipped cream, dark chocolate chips, and peanuts. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Find more of Karissa’s recipes on @vegalamode.