Do you love eating cookie dough batter? Then this is the perfect recipe for you! These vegan pecan chocolate cookie dough bites are super easy to make and taste so good! They have toasted pecans, which add a little crunch, and are then dipped in chocolate! They are perfect for a snack or for dessert!Print
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup softened coconut oil (not melted)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- ½ flax egg (see notes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- ½ cup melted dairy-free chocolate chips
- Toast the chopped pecans by spreading them onto a parchment lined pan and baking them at 350°F(175ºC) for 10 min.
- Combine the coconut oil and coconut sugar together in a medium bowl and mix until smooth. Add in the vanilla and flax egg and mix. Next, add in the salt and almond flour. Mix together and add in the pecans.
- Roll into balls and place them in the freezer for 5-10 min.
- Melt your chocolate chips and drizzle over the balls. Place them in the freezer for an additional 5-10 min or until the chocolate has hardened. Store in the fridge or freezer and enjoy!
PIN/SAVE/SHARE THIS RECIPE